We have 309 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- In today's edition of Completely Unsurprising News About Urban Meyer's Commitment To Disciplining Talented Football Players, Alligator Army opines on the news that Janoris Jenkins feels he'd still be a Gator, were Urban Meyer still at the helm. Either way, ESPN will get to the bottom of it.
- Team Speed Kills reports that the S&P rating for the Big 12 Conference was downgraded from AAA to B. Upon hearing the news, Texas A&M fans and administrators threatened to leave the league. Again. Meanwhile the SEC will try to make it six in a row.
- Barking Carnival completes its definitive and exhaustive position by position preview for the 2011 Texas Longhorns.
- Coal Bowl Weekend: Bob Huggins, a concert and a Fish Fry - The Smoking Musket will endeavor to keep news of this event away from Dana Holgorsen.
- One Foot Down breaks down Notre Dame's roster numbers and looks at some choices that will have to be made.
- Off Tackle Empire takes off the gloves and gives Nebraska a Big Ten welcome shucking. However, another writer feels Big Red has arrived to save the Big Ten. So much drama - perhaps Jim Delany will give this new rivalry a name.
- Amazin' Avenue looks over the video footage to see if Daniel Murphy was out of position when he was spiked and injured the other day.
- Twinkie Town has an injury analysis of Kyle Gibson and flexor pronator muscle strains and partial UCL tears. Ayup.
- Stanley Cup of Chowder ranks the year of general manager Peter Chiarelli.
- Did Flyers defensemen play differently depending on who was in goal? Broad Street Hockey investigates.
- Third line problems aren't really a problem for the Sharks, writes Fear The Fin.
- Dawgs By Nature breaks down the new Browns running offense by looking at what the Rams did last year.
- Behind The Steel Curtain evaluates how much fans really care about preseason games.
- There are a lot of ifs surrounding the Colts this year, Stampede Blue examines them all.
- Buffalo Rumblings weighs in on the possibility of trading WR Lee Evans.
- The New York Red Bulls, the MLS team with the biggest names and highest payroll, are currently barely holding onto a playoff spot. Once a Metro goes over the season's problems and what it will mean if the season continues to go down this path.
- David Castillo of Head Kick Legend ask a huge question "With accurate HGH testing on the horizon, will Zuffa take notice?"