The 2012 NFL Draft Mystery Prospect Game continues with week #6. The game is pretty simple, I will layout a few key points describing a specific prospect. Anyone that wants to participate will then email me their answer (firstname.lastname@example.org). Mocking the Draft will be keeping a running tally and post a weekly leaderboard. At the end of the game (a few months), we will announce a winner who will receive a prize. Here are a few basic rules:
- Only 1 guess per person
- The weekly game expires on Tuesday at 10am, meaning you need your guess to me by then
- Do NOT place your guesses in the comment section
- In your email, please include what name you want on the leaderboard
- I flirted with entering the 2011 NFL Draft but decided to return to school
- Last season, my school rebounded after a horrid 2010 record.
- I will be making a position switch this season but this new position might not be a perfect fit.
- This position switch might hurt my draft stock as I needed to show limited issues with a specific part of my game.
- The switch will give me less opportunities to prove myself.
- You might have seen my school in the news recently with a new uniform design.
|Mark in Tulsa||4|
|Steel in FL||4|
|Buffalo for Eternity||3|
|Alex Del Piero||1|