We have 312 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Broad Street Hockey translates a Czech story in which Jaromir Jagr has some bad things to say about the Pittsburgh Penguins.
- Are the Red Wings the last true dynasty? Winging It In Motown asks the question.
- BrewHoop scores an interview with the Bucks' assistant GM.
- Why Rick Adelman could succeed in Minnesota.
- Does Wilson Chandler's signing in China mean more restricted free agents could leave?
- After signing his $100 million contract, Bleeding Green Nation says that Vick's new-found accuracy is no fluke.
- Niners Nation reports that Michael Crabtree is officially off the PUP list for the 49ers.
- Windy City Gridiron chronicles the problems in Chicago in light of the Chester Taylor situation.
- Steven Jackson has had a great career, but Turf Show Times examines just how much the RB has left.
- DRaysBay takes a look at Evan Longoria's weird power.
- The Crawfish Boxes breaks down Chris Wallace's defense.
- Bless You Boys takes a crack at explaining playoff roster eligibility rules.
- Royals Review says that Alex Gordon is an MVP candidate.
- With MLS coverage moving away from Fox Soccer, LAG Confidential says this is an opportunity to take a page out of ESPN's playbook and do more on-site pre- and post-game coverage.
- Bloody Elbow looks at the similarities between Muhammad Ali's famous "anchor punch" and Anderson Silva's recent short, sharp, shocks.