Yes, I'm a homer and picked the Colts to win.
1. Redskins – Andrew Luck, QB Stanford.
Shanahan still looking for the next Elway.
2. Seahawks – Matt Barkley, QB USC.
Coach Pete’s plan all along, get Barkley to Seattle.
3. Dolphins – Landry Jones, QB Oklahoma.
Won’t be booed as much as Henne.
4. Raiders – Quinton Coples, DE UNC.
They could use a QB but the best are gone. *insert Al Davis joke here*
5. Panthers – Alshon Jeffery, WR USCe.
Steve Smith can’t make Newton look good all on his own.
6. Bills – Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Alabama.
With top QB’s gone, they get someone they hope can cover Ochocinco and Plax.
7. Bengals – Matt Kalil, OT USC.
Andre was a bust and Dalton’s running for his life.
8. Jaguars – Justin Blackmon, WR OkState.
Blaine needs more targets than Marcedes.
9. Browns – Vontaze Burfict, MLB AzState.
Toughness in the defense.
10. Cardinals – Jonathan Martin, OT Stanford.
11. Titans - Jerrel Worthy, DT MichState.
Things haven’t been the same since Big Al left town.
12. Bears – Riley Reiff, OT Iowa.
Cutler can’t throw when he’s on his back.
13. 49ers – Trent Richardson, RB Alabama.
Let Gore holdout…
14. Vikings – Brandon Jenkins, DE FSU.
Must. Get. To. Rodgers.
15. Bucs – Alfonzo Dennard, CB Nebraska.
16. Broncos – Manti Te’o, MLB Notre Dame.
Best player available.
17. Giants – Jeff Fuller, WR Texas A&M.
Eli hopes this guy can stay healthy.
18. Lions – Jayron Holsey, CB Virginia Tech.
He won’t have to cover long with all the pressure that D-Line will bring.
19. Texans – Don’t’a Hightower, MLB Alabama.
Continue to add to that 3-4 defense.
20. Ravens – Donte Paige-Moss, OLB UNC.
Add youth to that defense.
21. Cowboys – Stephon Gilmore, CB USCe.
Jenkins hasn’t worked out.
22. Jets – Courtney Upshaw, OLB Alabama.
Get younger on defense and get to Brady.
Keep adding talent to the defense.
Must protect Big Ben from all that pressure the Ravens and Pats will bring.
25. Browns (via ATL) – Ryan Broyles, WR Oklahoma.
Who does Colt throw to?
26. Chargers – Mohamed Sanu, WR Rutgers.
Better than Buster…
27. Eagles – Marcus Forston, DT Miami.
Looks like Patterson may be done with football.
28. Chiefs – Devin Taylor, OLB USCe.
Can take the pressure off Tamba and help hit Rivers.
29. Packers – Jared Crick, DE Nebraska.
Youth on the D-Line.
30. Patriots – Michael Floyd, WR Notre Dame.
Keep taking troubled players, it’s liable to catch up with you.
31. Saints – Luke Kuechly, LB Boston College.
Vilma won’t play forever.
32. Colts – Chase Minnifield, CB Virginia.
Need help in that fragile secondary.