Four wide receivers went off the board in the 1st round of the 2012 NFL Draft, starting with Oklahoma State's Justin Blackmon with the No. 5 overall pick to the Jacksonville Jaguars. Teams still looking to add some help for their quarterbacks still have plenty options available in what is what is one of the deepest positions of the draft, however.
Ten wide receivers remain among Mocking The Draft's top 101 prospects of the draft as we enter the 2nd and 3rd rounds of the draft Friday. Though MTD has Alshon Jeffery marked down as the best pass-catcher available, Rueben Randle is rumored to be heading to the St. Louis Rams with the 33rd overall pick.
45. Rutgers WR Mohamed Sanu, 6'2, 215 pounds
55. LSU WR Rueben Randle, 6'4, 208 pounds
60. North Carolina WR Dwight Jones 6'4, 220 pounds
70. Iowa WR Marvin McNutt, 6'2, 215 pounds
74. Arkansas WR Joe Adams, 5'10 1/2, 174 pounds
77. Appalachian State WR Brian Quick, 6'3 1/2, 222 pounds
80. Georgia Tech WR Stephen Hill, 6'4, 206 pounds
89. California WR Marvin Jones, 6'1 7/8, 198 pounds
93. Wake Forest WR Chris Givens, 6'0, 195 pounds