As we enter into the third and final day of the 2012 NFL Draft, we get to where the NFL general managers can prove their merit and find the diamonds in the rough. Typically near the end of the 3rd round is where the draft can get kind of wacky, especially when a team like the Jacksonville Jaguars does something like draft a punter in the top of the round.
There are still some upper tier players left in the draft, including, including Miami running back Lamar Miller, who Mocking The Draft rated as its 39th best overall all player. Not only is Miller still available, but there are still a handfull of wide receivers than rank in the top 100 players according to Mocking The Draft.
60. Dwight Jones | 6'4, 220 pounds | Wide receiver | North Carolina
70. Marvin McNutt | 6'2, 215 pounds | Wide receiver | Iowa
74. Joe Adams | 5'10 1/2, 174 pounds | Wide receiver | Arkansas
89. Marvin Jones | 6'1 7/8, 198 pounds | Wide receiver | California
93. Chris Givens | 6'0, 195 pounds | Wide receiver | Wake Forest
Results from the 1st round of the 2012 NFL Draft can be found here, and 2nd round results are available here, and for 3rd round results you can find them here. For more player rankings and draft information, check out Mocking the Draft.