The next round of picks of the 4th round of the 2012 NFL Draft are in. The Green Bay Packers decided to use their compensatory pick on undersized defensive tackle from the Iowa Hawkeyes Mike Daniels. In college, Daniels was always known as a tenacious player with a motor that didn't stop and an over achiever.
131. New York Giants: Auburn OT Brandon Mosley, 6'5, 341 pounds
Strengths: Has excellent athleticism for the position. Plays with great effort and gets the most out of his ability. Possesses plus lateral agility and is a weapon when he can get to the second level and block. Started all 13 games in 2011, 12 at right tackle and one at left tackle. Invited to the Senior Bowl. Incredible development upside.
Weaknesses: Speed rushers can routinely get past Mosley working either to the outside or inside. He's still learning angles and technique in pass blocking and needs to keep his hands higher. Minimal experience. Mosley is a junior college recruit who was initially came to Auburn as a tight end.
132. Green Bay Packers: Iowa DT Mike Daniels, 6', 291 pounds
133. Green Bay Packers: Maine SS Jeron McMillian, 5'11, 203 pounds
134. Minnesota Vikings: Arkansas WR Greg Childs, 6'3, 219 pounds
135. Dallas Cowboys: Eastern Washington DB Matt Johnson, 6'1, 212 pounds
Results from the 1st round of the 2012 NFL Draft can be found here, 2nd round results are available here, and 3rd round results can be found here. For more player rankings and draft information, check out Mocking the Draft.