It's hard to believe he dropped this far, but Baylor's Robert Griffin lasted all the way until the 203rd pick in the 2012 NFL Draft until the New York Jets snapped him up. Sure, he's actually Robert T. Griffin, a 6-foot-6-inch offensive lineman who didn't win the Heisman Trophy, but you'd think the name recognition alone would have made him a second-day pick.
Perhaps the most notable player drafted at the end of Round 6 is Boise State DT Billy Winn, who earned an 84 grade from NFL.com, the highest, by far, of any player drafted in the sixth round.
201. New York Giants: UAB T Matt McCants, 6'5", 308 pounds
202. New York Jets: Baylor RB Terrance Ganaway, 6'0", 239 pounds
203. Jets: Baylor G Robert T. Griffin, 6'6", 335 pounds
204. Cleveland Browns: Texas LB Emmanuel Acho, 6'1" 238 pounds
205. Browns: Boise State DT Billy Winn, 6'4", 294 pounds
206. Indianapolis Colts: Ohio WR Lavon Brazill, 5'11" 192 pounds
207. Carolina Panthers: Wisconsin P Brad Nortman, 6'2" 213 pounds
Results from the 1st round of the 2012 NFL Draft can be found here, 2nd round results are available here, 3rd round results can be found here, and 4th round results are here. Check this StoryStream for 5th round results and click here for 6th round results. For more player rankings and draft information, check out Mocking the Draft.