The player of note at this point is Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski, who missed a portion of the AFC Championship game with an ankle injury. He would have missed practiced but he's expected to play in the game either way.
Here's the full practice report if the teams, you know, actually practiced:
- Did not participate: RB Ahmad Bradshaw (foot), WR Hakeem Nicks (shoulder), S Tyler Sash (concussion)
- Limited participation: DE Osi Umenyiora (ankle, knee)
- Did not participate: TE Rob Gronkowski (ankle)
- Limited participation: WR Deion Branch (knee), T Marcus Cannon (ankle), S Patrick Chung (knee), LB Dane Fletcher (thumb), S James Ihedigbo (shoulder), DT Kyle Love (ankle), G Logan Mankins (knee), LB Rob Ninkovich (hip), LB Brandon Spikes (knee), T Sebastian Vollmer (back, foot), WR Wes Welker (knee), LB Tracy White (abdomen)
- Full participation: G Dan Connolly (groin), WR Matt Slater (shoulder)