This is my attempt at an updated 2 round mock draft with the order up to date after the wild card round and records deciding the playoffs.
1. Washington trades its first and second round this year and a second round next year to move from # 6 overall to #2 overall.
2. Cincinnati trades picks # 17, a 4th rounder, and a 2013 second rounder to move up to the Chiefs for pick # 11.
1. Indianapolis Colts (2-14) - Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
The Colts get their future signal caller and move on from the Manning era.
2. Washington Redskins (From St. Louis) - Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
The Redskins move up and get their QB of the future. RG III is electric and Shanahan likes mobile QB's.
3. Minnesota Vikings (3-13) - Matt Kalil, OT, USC
The Vikings get a franchise left tackle to protect ponder.
4. Cleveland Browns (4-12) - Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma St.
The Browns get a weapon for McCoy after missing out on both elite QB's.
5. Tampa Bay Bucs (4-12) - Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
The Bucs add the best defensive player to their young defense.
6. St. Louis Rams (2-14) - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
The Rams get a LT and allow them to shuffle their line and better protect Bradford.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11) - Whitney Mercilus, DE, Illinois
The Jags need an elite pass rusher and Mercilus has all the athleticism and moves to be just that.
8. Carolina Panthers (6-10) (coin flip) - Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
The Panthers need defensive playmakers and Kirkpatrick is the best playmaker on the board.
9. Miami Dolphins (6-10) (coin flip) - Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
The Dolphins take the BPA and get a great RT to bookend with Long. With the rookie pay scale this move is more likely seeing as how Martin will make around 3 mil / year.
10. Buffalo Bills (6-10) - Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Alabama
The Bills get a SOLB for their 3-4 defense who excels at not just pass rushing but also run defense and can drop into coverage.
11. Cincinatti Bengals (From Kansas City) - Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
The Bengals see an opportunity to move up and get Richardson before the Seahawks and they pull the trigger.
12. Seattle Seahawks (7-9) (coin flip) - Devon Still, DT, Penn St.
The Seahawks take Still to help improve their interior pass rush.
13. Arizona Cardinals (8-8) - David Decastro, G, Stanford
Decastro is an elite talent and Arizona missed out on the three OT's.
14. Dallas Cowboys (8-8) - Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
The Cowboys need youth at the CB position.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (8-8) - Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
Purely BPA with Jeffery falling and adding a big possession receiver to their weapons.
16. New York Jets (8-8) - Quinton Coples, DE, UNC
Another BPA pick with Coples sliding to the Jets where i feel he can be utilized very well.
17. Kansas City Chiefs (7-9) (from Cincinatti, originally Oakland's) - Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
The Chiefs select Konz after moving back and solidify the interior of their offensive line with Hudson and Asamoah at G.
18. San Diego Chargers (8-8) - Melvin Ingram, OLB/ DE, South Carolina
Ingram is a great pass rushing prospect having great production in the SEC.
19. Chicago Bears (8-8) - Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
The Bears need a wide receiver and Floyd has number one potential.
20. Tennessee Titans (9-7) - Luke Kuechly, LB, Boston College
The Titans select BPA and add Kuechly who slips due to less than stellar athletic ability.
21. Cincinnati Bengals (9-7) - Janoris Jenkins, CB, Northern Alabama
The Bengals grab a CB to help their secondary which is missing Joseph.
22. Cleveland Browns (From Atlanta) - Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
The Browns focus on the offensive line and snag a guard to help next to Mack.
The Lions need to get a LT and Adams has LT talent.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Hightower is my BPA and I believe the steelers could use a young SILB next to Timmons.
25. Denver Broncos (8-8)* - Fletcher Cox, DT, Miss St.
The Broncos could use a pass rushing DT and Cox can put pressure on the QB.
26. New York Giants (9-7)* - Zach Brown, LB, UNC
Brown is an athletic freak and the Giants like those.
27. Houston Texans (10-6)* - Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
Wright will stretch the field and allow Johnson to have less double teams.
28. Baltimore Ravens (12-4)* - Vontaze Burfict, LB, Arizona St.
Burfict can be out of control but he has a ton of talent and the Ravens have the leadership to control him.
29. New England Patriots (From New Orleans) - Nick Perry, DE/OLB, USC
The Patriots need an edge rusher for that defense.
30. San Francisco 49ers (13-3)* - Chase Minnifield, CB, Virginia
The Niners cornerbacks could use an upgrade and Minnifield is one of the BPA.
31. New England Patriots (13-3)* - Mohammed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
Sanu would be a very good compliment to Welker, Hernandez, and Gronk.
32. Green Bay Packers (15-1)* - Brandon Jenkins, OLB, Florida St.
The Packers need to get a WOLB that can get consistent pressure on the QB.
1. Indianapolis Colts (2-14) - Kelechi Osemele, G/T, Iowa St.
A guard to help protect Andrew Luck Osemele fits their power blocking scheme.
2. St. Louis Rams (2-14) - Dwight Jones, WR, UNC
The Rams landed a LT and a potential number one receiver in Jones.
3. Minnesota Vikings (3-13) - Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
The Vikings cornerbacks are bad and Gilmore can be a great corner.
4. Cleveland Browns (4-12) - Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson
McCoy needs weapons and Allen is the best TE in the draft.
5. Tampa Bay Bucs (4-12) - Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech.
The Bucs are not just losing one CB this offseason but most likely both starters.
6. St. Louis Rams (From Washington) - Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson
The Rams add a DT to help their poor defense.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (5-11) - Nick Toon, WR, Wisconsin
A big possession WR that is a very good blocker.
8. Carolina Panthers (6-10) (coin flip) - Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
The Panthers add a back end playmaker at the safety position.
9. Miami Dolphins (6-10) (coin flip) - Nick Foles, QB, Arizona
With the dolphins missing out on the big 2 QB's they select a bookend tackle and a developmental QB in the second.
10. Buffalo Bills (6-10) - Vinny Curry, DE/ OLB, Marshall
Curry is a WOLB that would be excellent opposite Upshaw and free to go after the QB on every play.
11. Kansas City Chiefs (7-9) (coin flip) - Zebrie Sanders, OT, Florida St.
The Chiefs need a RT and I feel sanders is the best ZBS RT in the draft having 3 years experience there.
12. Seattle Seahawks (7-9) (coin flip) - Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
The Seahawks didn't get RG III or Luck so they choose to get a guy to develop in the second. Tannehill has a big upside.
13. Philadelphia Eagles (From Arizona) - Lavonte David, LB, Nebraska
The Eagles need an upgrade to their LB core and David is the best 4-3 LB'er available.
14. Dallas Cowboys (8-8) - Kevin Zeitler, G, Wisconsin
Zeitler is a very good guard and should help solidify the Cowboys line.
15. Philadelphia Eagles (8-8) - Jared Crick, DT/ DE, Nebraska
The Eagles need a better D Line rotation and Crick can help at d tackle.
16. New York Jets (8-8) - Ronnell Lewis, OLB / DE Oklahoma
The Jets could use a pass rusher and Lewis was very good this year at Oklahoma.
17. New England Patriots (From Oakland) - Jerel Worthy, DE, Michigan St.
The Patriots snag a 3-4 DE for their defense.
18. San Diego Chargers (8-8) - Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford
Fleener would be a security blanket in case Gates is injured or retires.
19. Chicago Bears (8-8) - Ben Jones, C, Georgia
The Bears need an upgrade to their interior line and Jones could start right away at C.
20. Tennessee Titans (9-7) - David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
The Titans have CJ 2k but how long do you deal with his ego?
21. Cincinnati Bengals (9-7) - Brandon Washington, G/ T, Miami
The Bengals got a CB and a RB in the first and they solidify their offensive line with a RG.
22. Atlanta Falcons (10-6) - Orson Charles, TE, Georgia
The Falcons have to plan on Gonzo retiring in the next year or two and Charles could be his replacement.
23. Detroit Lions (10-6) - Josh Robinson, CB, UCF
The Lions CB's could use an injection and Robinson has electric speed and agility.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers (12-4) - Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
The Steelers need to groom a replacement at NT and Poe is BPA.
25. Denver Broncos (8-8)* - Brock Osweiler, QB, Arizona St.
This might be a controversial pick but i still don't think Elway is sold on Tebow. Brock would be a backup plan a couple years down the line.
26. New York Giants (9-7)* - Lucas Nix, G, Pittsburgh
The Giants need a guard on their offensive line.
27. Houston Texans (10-6)* - Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
Ta'amu doesn't appear to be a traditional 3-4 NT but he could excel in Wade Phillips 3-4.
28. Baltimore Ravens (12-4)* - Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma St.
A safety to play if Landry leaves or groom for when Ed Reed is done.
The Saints have to upgrade their linebackers.
30. San Francisco 49ers (13-3)* - Bruce Irvin, OLB, West Virginia
You can never have too many pass rushers and Irvin could add to their rotation.
31. New England Patriots (13-3)* - Jonathan Banks, CB, Miss St.
The Patriots have a depleted secondary and Banks is very talented.
32. Green Bay Packers (15-1)* - Billy Winn, DT/ DE, Boise St.
Winn is a rotational 3-4 DE player and could add depth and competition to a weak position.