We have 317 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Black Shoe Diaries announces that Penn State's football staff is complete, but can they compete?
- Who will stand behind center in the 2012 Ole Miss Rebel rebuild? Red Cup Rebellion has the 411.
- Alligator Army says pass the Pease, please. Boise State's former OC is the green the Gators need. One Boise Nation Under God explores the Boise State coaching factory.
- Roll Bama Roll says goodbye to early NFL entrants Trent Richardson and Dre Kirkpatrick. And LSU still hasn't made it past midfield.
- The Pistons' coach used an interesting metaphor for his team.
- The Celtics are now Rajon Rondo's team.
- Maybe the Lakers should trade with the Magic, but not for Dwight Howard.
- Baltimore Beatdown looks at the Ravens' defense against TJ Yates, and how he's different than Matt Schaub.
- Battle Red Blog has a few tips for defensive coordinator Wade Phillips.
- Pats Pulpit on defending the big play from the Broncos.
- A preview of the Broncos/Pats game, courtesy of Mile High Report.
- Roto Hardball believes that Jason Heyward can still strike fantasy gold.
- Baseball Nation's Rob Neyer says that if sportswriters are going to invoke the integrity clause in the Hall Of Fame balloting to keep steroid users out, we should probably also kick Mickey Mantle out while we're at it.
- Federal Baseball continues to follow the lazy waltz between the Nationals and Prince Fielder.
- MMA Mania interviewed MMA fighter and now movie star Gina Carano about her new movie Haywire directed by Steven Soderbergh.