We have 317 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- At Acme Packing Company, they plead for sanity among the Packers' faithful.
- Canal Street Chronicles breaks down the Saints' breakdown on defense.
- The folks at Battle Red Blog are thanking Wade Phillips for a season that finally meant something.
- With Tim Tebow leading the way, Mile High Report sees the Broncos re-loading for next year.
- Addicted to Quack calls Oregon QB Darron Thomas's decision to enter the 2012 NFL Draft "bizarre," but wishes him well regardless.
- The Crimson Quarry blames Indiana's 1st-half offensive ineptitude (14 points!) for the 80-63 loss to Ohio State yesterday.
- Our Daily Bears is basking in a 40-0 win streak for its big three programs, but that streak will be tested tonight at Kansas. Rock Chalk Talk says that the game feels like the true beginning of the conference season for the Jayhawks.
- Card Chronicle primes its readers for tonight's game against Marquette with a list of the ten most memorable games against the Golden Eagles.
- The Dallas Stars are facing their first true test of adversity.
- Hockey Wilderness wonders who the captain is now that Mikko Koivu is out of action.
- Gaslamp Ball has the details on making a baseball string bracelet.
- Roto Hardball has the fantasy scoop on the Yankees starting pitcher acquisitions of Michael Pineda and Hiroki Kuroda.
- DRaysBay wonders who has the best starting rotation: the Yankees or the Rays?
- Purple Row has a neat guest post from former Rockies prospect Craig Baker.
- With new coach Oscar Pareja taking over the Colorado Rapids, Burgundy Wave takes a look at the four players who stand to see the biggest improvement under the new regime.
- Hot Time In Old Town made the trip from Chicago to Kansas City for the MLS SuperDraft. This is the story of that trip.