1. Colts - QB Andrew Luck, consensus #1 pick over all.
3. Vikings - T Matt Kalil - Need someone to protect Ponder for years to come and open up holes for AP, assuming he can come back healthy.
4. Browns - WR Justin Blackman - Trent Richardson is a possibility here but they have more pressing needs at the WR position. Regardless of what the Browns decide to do at QB, they are going to need to add some weapons and play makers on the outside. Justin may not be a burner but he is a physical specimen who is worthy of being a top 10 pick and after watching the success the Bengals had with WR AJ Green last year, I believe the Browns will follow suit and jump on Blackman with the #4 pick.
5. Tampa Bay - CB Morris Claiborne - Best CB in the draft and with Ronde Barber most likely done they are going to need to address there secondary.
6. Rams via trade from Washington - T Reiley Reiff - They need to be able to protect Bradford and keep him healthy if they are going to be have any chance to compete.
7. Jacksonsville - WR Michael Floyd - MJD is a stud and if Blaine Gabbert is going to have a chance to suceed they need to give him some weapons on the outside. Floyd is a big and physical WR who could really help in Gabards development.
8. Miami - DT Quinton Couples - Dolphins missed out on the top 2 QB's so they will have to wait for Matt Barkley or one of the other top guys to come out next year. Jason Taylor is also retiring, therefore they will be looking for another playmaker on the defensive side of the ball.
9. Panthers - DT Devon Still - They got Cam last year but there defense is atrocious and like the Lions before them, if they want to rise up to be a playoff contender they will need to start by improving up front with the number 1 rated defensive tackle on most boards.
10. Bills - OLB Melvin Ingram - They have a nice young nucleus on offense but need to get more athletic and add another playmaker to the defensive side of the ball.
11. Kansas City - T - Johnathon Martin - They will not be able to pass up on him here, I know some are talking about Trent Richardson but they already have 2 RB's they've invested in and this is a tremendous value pick that can really help there team immediately.
12. Seattle - DE Nick Perry - Seahawks need a pass rusher badly, Pete Carrol recruited him to USC and now will draft him the first round
13. Arizona - WR Kendall Wright - The cardinals defense is young and getting better. They invested a fortune in Kobb and now will have to do everything they can to give him a chance to succeed. Adding Kendall Wright (whose flying up draft boards) to play opposite of Larry Fitzgerald will give Kevin Kobb his best chance to succeed.
14. Dallas - CB - Dre Kirkpatric- They desperately need help in the secondary, both at corners and safety. They could also use interior line help but the secondary is a bigger concern that needs to be addressed. They will have hit the jackpot with Kirkpatric still available at this point because of smoking some weed.
15. Eagles - ILB - Luke Kuechly, everyone saw how there LB's performed to start this season, the Eagles will be fortunate to land the best ILB at this point in the draft.
16. Jets - OLB Courtney Uphshaw - Trent Richardson is a definite possibility here but Shon Green is still young and it was really the defense that underperformed this year. Rex Ryan being a defensive oriented coach will do everything in his power to fix the defense this year by adding another potential playmaker to the mix.
17. Bengals - G - David DeCastro- They will consider taking Trent Richardson here but then they will look at the RB situations of the next 3 teams drafting behind them and decide it's worth the gamble to see if they can grab him at #21.
18. San Diego - TE -Dwayne Allen - Antonio Gates is getting old and can't seem to stay healthy. After watching what the Pats were able to do with an all pro QB and two stud TE's they won't be able to resist taking the best receiving TE in the draft.
19. Chicago - CB - Aflonzo Denard - The Bears need to get Cutler healthy and they need to upgrade there secondary, next best CB available is Denard so they will take him here.
20. Tennessee - DT Fletcher Cox - Tennessee just signed a huge deal this last off season for Chris Johnson, therefore they will not be in the market for another RB, and I can see them going defensive here with a stud defensive tackle.
21. Bengals - RB - Trent Richardson - For the 2nd year in a row, the Bengals patience will pay off for them and this really shows just how much the RB position has been devalued in the first round.
22. Browns – RB – Lamar Miller - They past on Trent Richardson with the #4 pick but they will not pass on Lamar Miller here, they are going to give Colt McCoy the weapons he needs and one more year (next years QB looks like it's going to be strong) to prove himself.
23. Detroit – CB – Janoris Jenkins - Detroit has a strong defensive front but the secondary could really use an upgrade and Jenkins has the potential to be a shutdown CB.
24. Steelers– C/G - Peter Konz - This is a very solid pick which will give the Steelers some needed versatility on an o-line that always seems to be battling injury issues
25. Denver – DT– Jerel Worthy - Who knows what is going to go on with Broncos offense next season but one thing is for certain no matter which direction they decide to go on offense they are still going to rely heavily on there defense to keep them in games.
26. Houston – WR - Mohamed Sanue - Anndre Johnson is a stud but he has battled injuries the last few years and this pick will give them some security for when Johnson can't play as well as make them even more dangerous when they both are on the field together.
27. Patriots – DL - Michael Brockers- Patriots defense is not good. They need help especially up front and that's exactly what this pick offer them.
28. Packers– SS - Mark Barron - This is a great value pick, there defense was inconsistent all year but does has some play makers and now they've just added another one to there secondary.
30. 49ers– WR– Alshon Jefferys - OK the NFL is now officially a passing league because this is my 5th WR taken in the 1rst round. How ironic it's the 49ers who are not a passing team, now having said that he fits there style perfectly because he is big strong pocession receiver who can help them control the pace of the game.
31. Patriots – CB – Stephon Gilmore - As I said earlier, the Patriots defense is bad and could be upgraded in several areas and DB is no exception. Once again the had a WR playing DB during the season so this will be an instant upgrade for there defense.
32. Giants – T – Mike Adams - Eli's starting to play more consistently at an elite level and they are going to want to make sure they continue to protect him by bringing more offensive line help.
Well there you have it, any feedback is welcome.