We have 317 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- The many (mostly unfortunate) faces of Chris Kaman.
- Who should the Blazers choose to extend: Nicolas Batum or Gerald Wallace?
- Roy Hibbert had a breakout game against the Lakers, but no talk of a new contract yet.
- Big Blue View hands out kudos after the Giants moved on to the Super Bowl.
- Niners Nation laments the lack of an effective wide receiver in the 49ers loss.
- Pats Pulpit on the difference-maker on defense, Brandon Spikes.
- Baltimore Beatdown can't believe Flacco outplayed Brady and the Ravens still lost.
- Black Shoe Diaries remembers Joe Paterno, the "young man from Brooklyn [who] made a choice in 1950 to be a poorly paid assistant coach at a tiny outpost in central Pennsylvania, . . . and regardless of the last few months, . . . left our little corner of the world an infinitely better place than he found it."
- Addicted to Quack rounds up the rubble from the near disaster that would have been Chip Kelly leaving Oregon for the Tampa Bay Bucs.
- Track Em Tigers says Gene Chizik's hiring of Scot Loeffler to replace Gus Malzahn "may be every bit as brilliant" as his hire of Brian VanGorder.
- Nunes Magician is not happy with Syracuse's 67-58 loss to Notre Dame on Saturday. Nor is Our Daily Bears particularly giddy about Baylor's one-point loss to Missouri, although they do acknowledge some bright spots. Meanwhile, Rock M Nation does what it does best, win or lose, and pours over the Missouri-Baylor numbers to determine exactly how and why it happened.
- The Crawfish Boxes doesn't think the Astros should change their name when they move to the American League.
- Federal Baseball wonders if the Nationals should take one more run at B.J. Upton.
- Minor League Ball ranks the farm systems around Major League Baseball.
- Fish Stripes says that the Miami Marlins are not the worst thing ever.
- Anaheim Calling has this dispatch from Ducks Casino Night.
- Japers' Rink outlines what the Capitals have to do on the road between now and the end of the season.
- Arctic Ice Hockey sees a game in Phoenix and wonders about the future of hockey there.
- It has been a tumultuous offseason for FC Dallas, but Big D Soccer thinks Schellas Hyndman and company have come out looking pretty good.
- The struggles of WPS have been well chronicled, prompting The Goat Parade's Alicia Ratterree to wonder if MLS should take over.