We have 318 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Bless You Boys has the full Prince Fielder transaction timeline.
- Brew Crew Ball follows with a transcript of the Prince Fielder press conference.
- Amazin' Avenue has some thoughts on John Franco, the newest member of the Mets' Hall of Fame.
- Minor League Ball's John Sickels looks back at Jorge Posada's career now that the Yankee catcher has retired from baseball.
- Forget Steve Nash, the Suns need to clean house in their front office first.
- BlazersEdge is on the front lines with quotes from the Blazers' GM on the failed attempt to extend Nic Batum's contract.
- The Pacers are successfully provoking a rivalry with the Bulls.
- Rock M Nation handicaps their chances for uber-recruit Dorial Green-Beckham and selects their blues name. Related?
- Another suitor for DGB's affections may be temporarily tided over with athlete Daje Johnson. Burnt Orange Nation has the 411.
- Cowboys Ride For Free schools NFL GMs as to why 51 year old signal caller Brandon Weeden is better than the the more coveted Foles, Tannehill, Oswiler.
- Black Shoe Diaries talks staff retention in the new O'Brien regime. Hi, Ron!
- Black Heart Gold Pants discusses the fascinating intersection of social media, college football recruiting, and changing social mores in relating the Twitter tale of potty-mouth recruit Yuri Wright.
- With Quaker Oats as the new sponsor of the Chicago Fire, Hot Time In Old Town takes a closer look at the various sponsorship deals around MLS.
- Cageside Seats looks at UFC fighter Chael Sonnen's thwarted desire to walk to the cage with WWE champ CM Punk at UFC on Fox 2.