25. 19th-inning July baseball
There is nothing I could possibly say to you that this gentleman is not already saying.
24. Nothing to be ashamed of, sir
Oh man. Barajas' face at the exact moment he realizes he's on camera:
This happened during the final, meaningless game of the season of the 2011 Dodgers, whose owner, Frank McCourt, was finally forced out after:
- Effectively buying the Dodgers on the Dodgers' own credit
- Allowing his buddy to serve as chief executive of a children's charity in the Dodgers' name and collect a $400,000 salary, which accounted for nearly a quarter of the charity's entire budget
- Having the Dodgers pay $600,000/year salaries to two of his children who didn't really work there
- Taking a minimum of $109 million from the Dodgers' coffers in order to maintain a $2 million/month lifestyle that involved maintenance of four personal mansions that cost a total of about $89 million
- Driving the Dodgers over half a billion dollars in debt
- Refusing to surrender control of the team until the commissioner finally just had to take it away from him
So yeah, the face Barajas made in that instant is basically the face McCourt should be wearing for the rest of his life. Your team finished with a winning record even though your owner is a total knob! Hug all you want, dudes!
23. Fedor Emelianenko's poor translator
(Via Cage Potato)
Once again, I prefer to enjoy this one with as little context as possible. If you look closely, under Fedor's mic, there's a bottle of Stoli sitting there.
22. blaaaah hahaha what are you gonna do about it hahaha
21. My fantasy whenever I do push-ups
(Via Cajun Boy)
(From the Vancouver Stanley Cup riots. Please see the gentleman at bottom left.)
"OH MY GOD LOOK AT THAT GUY HE'S DOING SO MANY PUSH-UPS"
"How many push-ups has he done so far?"
"EIGHTEEN! HE'S DONE EIGHTEEN PUSH-UPS!"
"That's impossible! He's incredibly strong. I bet he eats a well-balanced diet!"
"He's still going! OH MY GOD!"
"COME ON EVERYONE LET'S RIOT OVER HOW MANY PUSH-UPS HE'S DOING!"
"How many pushups do you think he'll do?"
"WHO KNOWS? Maybe like 28! If he does that, he'll be in such good shape that he can take several days off from doing any exercise!"
"I TOTALLY AGREEEEEEEEEEE" [dives into flaming car]