We have 317 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Amazin' Avenue has an exclusive report that the Mets have hired the same turnaround consultants that brokered the Rangers' bankruptcy sale.
- Baseball Nation counts down the five most overlooked free agents of the offseason.
- DRaysBay explains why the Rays want Fernando Rodney.
- The Good Phight wonders how much is too much to pay Cole Hamels.
- It's hard to argue the Nuggets didn't win the Melo trade with the Knicks. They are playing well and had the Dunk of the Season!
- The Knicks are not so good despite playing in New York and getting all that attention.
- Memphis is off to a slow start after their great playoff run and lost Zach Randolph to a knee injury. Uh oh.
- Blueshirt Banter writes that the Rangers are using their goalies well.
- Japers' Rink thinks Roman Hamrlik has looked good since Dale Hunter took over as head coach of the Capitals.
- Brian Burke thinks hitting is leaving the game. It's not, writes Pension Plan Puppets.
- Pride Of Detroit reviews the regular season game between Detroit and New Orleans, and looks for a way to a Lions victory.
- Canal Street Chronicles presents a defense of the Saints' defense.
- Giants fans and Big Blue View are witnessing a star being born, and he is Victor Cruz.
- Can the Falcons stop the Giants' pass rush? The Falcoholic examines
- The Smoking Musket's Orange Bowl MVP? Oliver Luck. And whichever South Beach nightclub patron that manages to get Holgo home before sunrise.
- Meanwhile, Clemson's Shakin The Southland finds DC Kevin Steele's 70 point surrender to be about 7 touchdowns north of acceptable. They may have a point.
- Cowboys Rides For Free reflects on the greatest season in Oklahoma St Football history and wonders what might have been had they blunted the Paul Rhoads buzzsaw.
- Off Tackle Empire asks Big 10 fans to buck up. Disappointing bowl results and high profile non-con thumpings obfuscate a competitive BCS record over the last three years. Huzza!
- With the 2012 MLS schedule coming out, Sounder at Heart went ahead and calculated each team's strength of schedule (based on last year's results) and their one-way travel distance.