Santana Moss is nothing if not confident. The Redskins wide receiver has shown signs of aging on the football field, but is still good for sound bytes and exciting plays. Sometimes one right after the other. And sometimes a sound byte is something you'll just have to imagine.
I am no lip reader, so I'm going to guess about some of the things Santana Moss said to the nice cameraman or woman:
- Hello, would you like to go to Applebee's they have a 2 for $20 that seems highly economical
- Argo was such a good movie!
- I think I am good at football
- What did you think about this week's battles on The Voice?
- Hey look at my teeth did I get the arugula out of there?
- Would you like to be my friend?
- You should see my fish tank it is so great they like to swim
I would like to see that fish tank. I bet there are lots of colorful ones in there. What do you think Santana Moss said?