The Nets' Brook Lopez was whistled for an offensive foul against the Knicks' Tyson Chandler late in a close game between the two New York City squads. The call came with the Nets down, 84-83, and with just 57 seconds left. It probably should have been a no-call and, well, Lopez just could not believe it.
Other situations to which Brook Lopez could be reacting:
- Remembering he is on the Nets
- Just glanced at the Bobcats-Thunder box score
- Learning Chevy Chase left "Community"
- Realizing "Community" will be better without Chevy Chase
- Someone told him Bruce Willis was dead the whole time
- Found out Keith Bogans forgot to pick up the dry cleaning
- Jamaica doesn't really have a bobsled team :(
- There's no third season to "Twin Peaks"
- Realizing he could become the new Sudden Clarity meme