"Whether you're a bartender, or you're a nun, you're a Packers fan."
For the latest episode of "In The Zone," Dhani Jones continues his visit in Green Bay, and takes time to meet some of the most loyal fans in football. From Sister Mary Berg to "St. Vince" to Allan Hale -- aka "Big Al," the best beer man at Lambeau Field -- seemingly every Packers fan has their own unique story of what the team means to them.
And what visit with Green Bay fans would be complete without a stop by Nicky's Lionhead Tavern, a favorite among both Packers fans and Packers players.
"It's much more than a game ... it's their lives here in Green Bay."
More episodes of "In The Zone" with Dhani Jones:
- The good, bad and ugly of Glascott's
- Taking a ride in the Fanbulance
- Dane Sanzenbacher interview
- Andrew Hawkins' long road to the NFL
- The Bengal Bomb Squad
- Encouraging kids with Bengals' Vincent Rey
- Mark Herzlich's amazing journey
- Steve Weatherford, a punter who makes his own luck
- "In the Zone" goes to the barbershop
- The firefighter turned NFL lineman
- The Ultimate Eagles Fan
- At the heart of Philly sports
- Hard work with Randall Cobb
- At the Green Bay Curling Club