For the newest edition of "In The Zone" with Dhani Jones, we take a visit to Chickie's and Pete's to get to the heart and core of what it means to be a sports fan in Philadelphia.
"... a lot of painful, painful sports years."
Dhani Jones stops by Chickie's and Pete's Crab House and Sports Bar in the latest episode of "In The Zone" to talk about Philadelphia sports, from the passion to the heartbreak, and how it impacts the city's identity.
Dhani is joined by Pete Ciarrocchi, the Chairman and CEO of Chickie's & Pete's, Kevin Owens, son of Paul "The Pope" Owens, general manager of the Phillies from 1972-1984, and long-time friend and cancer survivor, Kunta Littlejohn.
More episodes of "In The Zone" with Dhani Jones:
- The good, bad and ugly of Glascott's
- Taking a ride in the Fanbulance
- Dane Sanzenbacher interview
- Andrew Hawkins' long road to the NFL
- The Bengal Bomb Squad
- Encouraging kids with Bengals' Vincent Rey
- Mark Herzlich's amazing journey
- Steve Weatherford, a punter who makes his own luck
- "In the Zone" goes to the barbershop
- The firefighter turned NFL lineman
- The Ultimate Eagles Fan