During Sunday Night Football, we were visited by the most jolly of all holiday symbols. Nope, not old St. Nick. We're talking about PARTY REF.
Party Ref, along with constantly annoying pink-beanied Packers fans sitting behind him, lives by some simple tenets. We could all learn a lot about life from the Party Ref directives:
- The first rule of Party Ref is EVERYBODY PARTY
- Five yards for party fouls
- Everyone's a touchdown, if you look hard enough
- Party Ref says that on fourth down, instead of a punt, consider a FUNt
- Party Refs should always look vaguely like you smashed Steve Bartman and David Cross together
- The Arsenio Hall "dog pound" fist pump will NEVER go out of style
- That new show with Bill Pullman as the President having to deal with his bumbling son looks AMAZING
- Instead of flags, throw confetti!
- HELLLLL YEAH BRO
- If this is your first night of Party Ref, you have to party