second half of the first round . This is the same Live mock that's got over 900 comments so here we go starting around the middle of the 1st round
The moment we have all been waiting for is finally here. Everybody, its time to start the Mocking the Draft Live Draft. After the jump get all the important information and rules that you will need. Remember that this starts at 7PM sharp.
It is looking more and more likely that I will not be here from 6:45 to around 8:45. In that likely scenario, NolesBroncos will act as the commissionaire and will do everything I would have done.
For Nolesbroncos - If I am not present, make sure you have a stopwatch and the draft tracker and big board open. Update it after each pick and trade is made. When a team makes the pick the first thing you should do is say The next team is on the clock. At the same time, reset your stop watch. Then highlight that player on the Big Board and add that pick to the Draft Tracker. Also, make sure all the trades are within 200 points of value and remember that drafted players can be traded. Announce when there is two minutes on the clock and one minute. The San Diego Chargers rep is not going to be here so when they are on the clock immediately go to his big board. After the five minutes have surpassed, if no pick has been made find that teams big board that I emailed you and make a pick for them. I suggest you start looking for their big board with about one minute left on the clock so you can speed up the process. Thanks for helping me out with this because their was almost no way to avoid this scenario.
- The draft will be five rounds
- You must be present during the draft - If you know you won't be present, let me know and withdraw from the Draft
- For the first round you get five minutes to pick, the second round four, and all other rounds 3 minutes
- A trade will only involve current and future picks. NO players can be traded
- You can draft a player and then trade him one time
- The subject line may only be used by myself and a GM when they are announcing a pick
- When you announce a pick, you should type: The (Insert full team Name) select (insert player name)
- The only time the subject line should be used is when you are announcing an official trade or announcing your pick. The present commissioner will also use the subject line to announce what team is on the clock.
- All Trades MUST be announced at the bottom of the thread in the subject line
- All trades must be within 200 points on the trade value chart (linked below) or be approved by GM vote (all the GMs present at the draft vote yes or no)
- If you are not present for your pick or take too long to make the pick, I will make your pick for you using your BPA list