We have 319 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today, we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Peyton Manning in Miami? Yeah, but don't get too hyped-up Dolphins fans, The Phinsider has the details.
- Canal Street Chronicles updates the progress of the Saints and Drew Brees negotiations.
- Can Buffalo and Stevie Johnson comes to a deal? Buffalo Rumblings reports.
- Acme Packing Company on the Packers re-signing TE Jermichael Finley.
- Brew Crew Ball has you covered on Ryan Braun's successful appeal of his PED-related suspension.
- Athletics Nation isn't thrilled with the way the Coco Crisp signing is working out so far.
- Baseball Nation laments the sad history of former top prospect Elijah Dukes, who tried to eat a bag of pot during a traffic violation stop on Thursday.
- Over The Monster thinks Roy Oswalt would be a great fit in Boston, even though it probably won't happen.
- It's a bit technical, but if you're a soccer fan interested in the finer points of tactics, this article from Sounder at Heart is a must read, It dives into the lack of correlation between passing percentage and goal-scoring.
- As big of a deal as MLS has made out of signing young players, 86 Forever points out that there are still few incentives to leave room on the roster for them.
- Bloody Elbow's Ben Thapa finishes up his two-part analysis of UFC title contender Ben Henderson's amazing Houdini-like ability to escape from submission holds in this Judo Chop.
- The last open letter college basketball analyst Seth Davis got was from the guy who scratched his Miata in a parking lot at Applebees, but Black Heart Gold Pants adds one to the file for his Alford apologia.
- Bring on the Cats has an interesting piece on mid-major basketball bids.
- Keeping up the hardwood theme, the resurgent and delightful Maize n Brew has a realistic handicapping of Michigan's postseason chances.
- Off Tackle Empire continues its offseason series dissecting the Big 10's standing in all things college football and delivers a spirited display of stadium pornography and revenue generation.