Hey guys. We have filled most of the spots for the Live Draft but there are still some un-filled spots. Can you guys help me out and if you ever post on some of the other SB Nation boards that are unfilled, please let them know about this. Now, onto the business.
New Orleans Saints
Filled Spots who have not sent a BPA list (This might be wrong - If you have sent it and you are on here let me know in the comments and I will look for it)
San Diego Chargers
San Francisco 49ers
Green Bay Packers
After the jump see some of my initial rules and also some questions that I need you guys to answer.
- The draft will be five rounds
- You must be present during the draft - If you know you won't be present, let me know and withdraw from the Draft
- For the first round you get five minutes to pick, the second round four, and all other rounds 3 minutes
- A trade will only involve current and future picks. NO players can be traded
- The subject line may only be used by myself and a GM when they are announcing a pick
- When you announce a pick, you should type: The (Insert full team Name) select (insert player name)
- All trades must be within 200 points on the trade value chart (linked below) or be approved by GM vote (all the GMs present at the draft vote yes or no)
- If you are not present for your pick or take too long to make the pick, I will make your pick for you using your BPA list
- On Friday the 17th, what time is best to start the draft? I was thinking around 6PM
- If for some reason I am not available, who is willing to take over the pick timer and running the spreadsheets?
- If we don't finish on Friday (which is very likely) what time would you want to do this on Saturday? (Also note, we MUST finish on Saturday because I am leaving Sunday morning for a vacation)
- Some of the draft order won't be determined until the combine. For those spots which are not determined, how do you want to determine them (coin flip, online random generator, etc)?