The GIF Bracket moves on to Day 2, and features legends such as Rollerblading Raptors Mascot, Abrasive Yankees Fans and the worst quarterback throw of all time. Cast your vote, and help us determine the greatest.
The first day of the Animated Sports GIF Bracket was one of mortified punters, bored fans, strife and sorrow, and at the end of the day Monday, some pretty clear winners had emerged. Voting is still open on those guys, by the way. If you missed them, you can vote on them here.
On Day 2 of the tournament, we shift our gaze to the South Region. Throughout the day, I'll be adding links to the bracket below that you can follow to view GIFs and vote on the winners. If you'd prefer to follow along via Twitter, I'll also be tweeting the links via @jon_bois.
Just one word before we proceed: if Rollerblading Raptors Mascot doesn't advance past this first round, I'm going to be very angry with you.
SOUTH REGION -- FIRST ROUND
(1) Rollerblading Raptors Mascot vs.
(16) Alex Gonzalez Is Indifferent
(8) Andy Dalton And The Worst Throw Ever vs.
(9) Up Close With Larry Bird
(5) Successful Lackadaisical Somersault vs.
(12) Dale Weise Is Having Trouble
(4) Sad Browns Fan vs.
(13) Hot Sauce is Good On Everything
(6) Wall-Run Head Kick vs.
(11) Mike Pelfrey and the Worst Balk Ever
(3) Jack Wilson Is Jack Wilson vs.
(14) Celtics Kid
(7) Gabe Kapler's Totally Necessary Dive vs.
(10) "Worst Day Ever"
(2) Yankees Fans vs.
(15) LeGarrette Blount Goes Beastmode
To vote on the West Bracket, click here.