Lets talk about draft trades.
I put all my thoughts in bullet format - curious to hear what everyone else has been hearing around the league
Starting from top moving down specifically first round
- According to a recent tweet - Jaguars could move down from #7 for people interested in Tannehill
- Buffalo Bills have filled their need at DE & not sure anyone fits for them @10. Bills could move down from #10 for someone interested in Tannehill
- Seattle Seahawks lost out on Manning and possibly Flynn. Seahawks could move up from #12 for Tannehil
- Cincinnati Bengals have fire power with the 17th and 21st overall picks. The Bengals could stay put, move up, or move down depending on who they like and what other teams are offering. They have plenty of flexibility.
- The Cleveland Browns may not land Matt Flynn, and turn the reigns back over to Colt McCoy or the Browns could move up from #22 to grab Tannehil. They could also move down if they like some other QB - if QB is their target.
- The New England Patriots are always players in moving around the draft - as they do every year. They could move up if they really like someone. They could sit pat. They could move down. No one ever knows what they will do but they will trade picks.