This is my second mock that I've but on here and there will be explanations for only the picks that may seem controversial to the masses. This will be a 1 round draft and if if I get around to it there will be a 2nd round as well. Enjoy..1. Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins- Robert Griffin III
3. Minnesota Vikings- Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns - Trent Richardson, Rb, Alabama
This is the first controversial pick of this mock. Sure the Browns could get Blackmon here but there's some depth in this draft at Wr and there could get a pretty good Wr with their second pick in the 1st or get one in the 2nd. Furthermore, with Peyton leaving, the Cleveland Browns need a power pack to carry the workload and there isn't another Rb in this draft like Trent. He is dubbed as the best Rb to come out since AD and would be a great pick here.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
I was close to giving them Reiff but Claiborne is the best player at this point and from what I gather they would still pick him even though they signed a CB.
6. St. Louis Rams- Justin Blackmon, Wr, OKST
Jags get their 1st, 3rd and 4th
I know I'm gonna take some flak for this and I accept it but here me out. The Cardinals let it be known that they don't think they have a future with Kolb by making it be known that they wanted Peyton Manning. Kolb has also been beatin by Skelton which isn't good if you're supposedly the future of a franchise. Kolb was a band-aide from the start and hasn't paid off for the hefty salary that he has. Tannihill has flew up draft boards and I think a team could trade up thinking he's a franchise QB, in this mock that team is the Cardinals.
8. Miami Dolphins- Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
9. Carolina Panthers- Dre Kirkpatrick, CB
10. Buffalo Bills- Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
Went back and forth between Branch and Upshaw but Branch seems like the more traditional pick.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- Dontari Poe, NT, Memphis
12. Seattle Seahawks- Riley Reiff, LT, Iowa
13. Jacksonville Jaguars (Via Cardinals)- Micheal Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
14. Dallas Cowboys- Melvin Ingram, DE, South Carolina
15. Philadelphia Eagles- Luke Kuechly, MLB, Boston College
16. New York Jets- Courtney Upshaw, LB, Alabama
17. Cincinnati Bengals- David DeCastro, G, Stanford
BPA and you can never have enough protection for your franchise Qb.
18. San Diego Chargers- Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
19. Chicago Bears- Jonathan Martin, LT, Stanford
20. Tennessee Titans- Micheal Bockers, DT, LSU
21. Cincinnati Bengals- Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
22. Cleveland Browns- Brandon Weeden, QB, OKST
23. Detriot Lions- Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alameda Ta'amu, NT, Washington
25. Denver Broncos: Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State University
26. Houston Texans: Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
Although he had a poor combine I think he would be better value here over Hill. If you want to judge him, judge him off of his game film.
27. New England Patriots: Devon Stills DT/DE, Penn State
28. Green Bay Packers: David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
29. Baltimore Ravens: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
30. San Fransisco 49ers: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
31. New England Patriots: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
32. New York Giants: Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers