So with the major free agent moves made I decided to submit my final mock draft of the season. This is my first one this year for Mocking the Draft, and hopefully fans of these teams are pleased.
1. Indianapolis Colts- QB Andrew Luck, Stanford University: Franchise QB
2. Washington Redskins- QB Robert Griffin, Baylor University: Franchise QB
3. Minnesota Vikings- T Matt Kalil, University of Southern California: A couple options here but need to protect Ponder
4. Cleveland Brown- WR Michael Floyd, University of Notre Dame: A Holmgren type of receiver. Need to give McCoy offensive help.
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers- CB Morris Clairborne, Louisiana State University: Best CB and Ronde's old, Talib is a liability, and Wright is nothing special.
6. St. Louis Rams- WR Justin Blackmon, Oklahoma State University: You have to give Bradford someone to throw too, especially with Lloyd leaving.
8. Miami Dolphins- QB Ryan Tannehill, Texas A&M University: It's a necessary pick. They have no QB and have to give themselves a chance for the future.
9. Carolina Panthers- DT Fletcher Cox, Mississippi State University: They need a better middle of their D but also could use a better pass rush. Cox can fill both roles.
10. Buffalo Bills- DT Dontari Poe, University of Memphis: They need to give Kyle Williams help in the middle so he can make plays.
11. Kansas City Chiefs- ILB Luke Kuechly, Boston College: They have an atrocious run defense so adding a sure tackler will help.
12. Seattle Seahawks- G David DeCastro, Stanford University: With the release of Gallery and the loss of Gibson, this pick is a must.
13. Arizona Cardinals- T Jonathan Martin, Stanford University: They need to move Levi Brown to RT and at least give Kolb a chance to succeed.
14. San Diego Chargers trade 1st and 3rd to Dallas Cowboys- T Riley Reiff, University of Iowa: Releasing McNeill and losing Dielman to retirement leaves SD needing offensive line help badly. This is the best T left.
15. Philadelphia Eagles- DE Quinton Coples, University of North Carolina: This is purely a value pick. He wasn't supposed to be available here but since he is, he has to be selected.
16. Jacksonville Jaguars (from New York Jets) - DE Melvin Ingram, University of South Carolina: After losing out on Coples they still need a serious upgrade to their pass rush.
17. Cincinnati Bengals- CB Dre Kirkpatrick, University of Alabama: They need some secondary help to offset loss of Joseph last year.
18. Dallas Cowboys (from San Diego Chargers) - SS Mark Barron, University of Alabama: They have a woeful secondary and this is the top safety in this draft class.
19. Chicago Bears- CB Stephen Gilmore, University of South Carolina: They have a real solid team but could use CB help.
20. Tennessee Titans- DE Whitney Mercilus, University of Illinois: They have are lacking majorly in the pass rushing department so they grab the best DE left on the board.
21. Cincinnati Bengals- WR Stephen Hill, Georgia Institute of Technology: They like big fast WR's in Cincy and they need to give Dalton more weapons. RB is not a priority with the signing of Green-Ellis.
22. Cleveland Browns- RB Doug Martin, Boise State University: Hardesty probably isn't the answer, so they need a stout, pounding RB.
23. Detroit Lions- CB Janoris Jenkins, University of North Alabama: Detroit's secondary is a huge Achilles heel so getting this gem late is icing.
24. Pittsburgh Steelers- G Cordy Glenn, University of Georgia: Steelers offensive line needs some serious help. With Glenn's versatility he appeals to the Steelers who lose linemen to injury yearly.
25. Denver Broncos- DT Michael Brockers, Louisiana State University: Denver needs to get stronger in the middle and Brockers is a stud this late.
28. Green Bay Packers- OLB Nick Perry, University of Southern California: Since they don't like any of the secondary players available this high, they help ease the pressure by adding another pass rusher opposite Matthews.
29. Baltimore Ravens- ILB Dont'a Hightower, University of Alabama: Baltimore looks at guards but feel confident in the depth available. They decide to start retooling their defense here.
30. San Francisco 49ers- G Kevin Zeitler, University of Wisconsin: The loss of Snyder makes them flimsy on the offensive line. He's the top guard available.
31. New England Patriots- OLB Andre Branch, Clemson University: Tracy White is a JAG and they need to take pressure off their secondary so adding pass rush help makes sense.