We have 320 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today, we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports-smart in no time flat!
- A lot of folks around MLS think you should blindly support the league in international competition. Do not count 86 Forever among them.
- It's a little dated now, but Waking the Red came up with a nice little poem about CONCACAF Champions League.
- Carmelo Anthony may not be playing well, but he is trying to fit the new Knicks style.
- Channing Frye has a large contract, but a look at role-playing big men shows it's not an expensive one.
- Saying "no" to sponsored NBA jerseys.
- Stampede Blue on the end of an era -- saying goodbye to Peyton Manning.
- Seattle is often mentioned as a potential landing spot for Manning, so Field Gulls is getting a head start on the action.
- Another potential Manning suitor? The Arizona Cardinals. Revenge Of The Birds tries to place odds on the likelihood of that actually happening.
- Mile High Report asks the question: Could the Broncos be a candidate for Manning?
- California Golden Blogs golden boy Keenan Allen is out for spring ball due to ankle surgery.
- Carolina March compares this year's Tar Heel team to past Chapel Hill championship squads.
- Burnt Orange Nation reports it may be time to kick the panic button.
- Cardiac Hill says Tino Sunseri has the edge this Spring at QB for Paul Chryst's Pitt team.
- Federal Baseball has a profile on Nationals catcher Wilson Ramos, who learned much about the position from Joe Mauer and Ivan Rodriguez.
- Pinstripe Alley wonders if CC Sabathia might be the best Yankees starter in the last 40 years.
- Fish Stripes previews the Miami Marlins' brand new stadium.
- Baseball Nation says that in Oakland this season, the new Moneyball is about making the team less bland.
- Headkick Legend's Cory Braiterman attends his first UFC press conference and gives us the newbie's perspective.