Decided to have a little fun and throw some trades in to my mock draft.
- Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
I think this is a no brainer. Luck should be able to come right in and run the Colts system. He is a similar QB to Peyton Manning with alot more athleticism. And yes, I think Peyton's time is over in Indianapolis.
- Washington Redskins(From Rams): Robert Griffin, QB, Baylor
TRADE! I know there are other teams that would like to move up here, but I think unless it's a monster deal they can not beat the CRAZY that the Redskins have to offer.
- Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
I think Minnesota wants to trade this pick, but unless St. Louis stays put and picks Blackmon at 2 then they are stuck with this pick. And btw not to bad to be stuck with the best LT to come out in the last few years.
- Cleveland Browns: Justin Blackmon, WR, Oklahoma State
Unable to get RG3, the Browns will finally give McCoy some weapons and a little pay back for the Rams taking the Redskins trade over theirs.
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
Talib is going to jail and Barber is getting old and might just retire, so they need an answer at CB badly.
- St. Louis Rams(From Redskins): Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
The Rams have to protect Sam Bradford. They may decide the left tackle position is a priority, prompting them to go after Reiff who in all honesty is not a top 10 LT.
- Jacksonville Jaguars: Michael Floyd, WR, Notre Dame
After a monster combine I feel Jacksonville saw enough to grab Floyd this early. It is a major need for them aswell.
- Miami Dolphins: Quinton Coples, DE, North Carolina
Coples will be a perfect fit in the Dolphins new 4-3 defense. Him and Wake coming off the edge will really help them and make this a d-line to be feared for a long time.
- Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
I don't like mocking another DT here after they spent 2 picks on DT's last year, but they need help in the middle.
- Buffalo Bills: Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama
The Bills need a pass-rusher. And Upshaw is the number 2 DE prospect on most experts boards and mine aswell.
- New York Jets(From Chiefs): Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama
Trade! The Jets need a superstar running back and this is the best one to come out in years.
- Seattle Seahawks: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
The Seahawks need to get an answer at QB. And this being Pete's 3rd year, he feels the pressure and reaches for a QB.
Other possibility is Melvin Ingram.
- Arizona Cardinals: Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford
Arizona has a lot of needs and the offensive line is a big one. And Martin falling to them is too much for them to pass up!
- Dallas Cowboys: David DeCastro, G, Stanford
The Cowboys need to keep Romo up right to even have a chance in that division. With the pressure the Eagle and Giants can bring, this will go along way to helping them secure that offensive line.
- Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
MLB is a major need for the Philadelphia Eagles. They struggled against the run, and in order to run that wide 9 d-line they need a middle linebacker who can go from sideline to sideline. Kuechly might be that piece to the puzzle that was missing from "The Dream Team"
- Kansas City Chiefs(From the Jets): Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State
The Chiefs are in great need of a RT. Adams showed up big time at the senior bowl but had a bad combine. but the tape shows he can play. And could be a starter at RT for the next 10 years.
- Cincinnati Bengals: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama
Clements is aging and they need to upgrade that position.
- San Diego Chargers: Melvin Ingram, DE/OLB, South Carolina
The Chargers are in great need of a pass rusher in their 3-4 defense. Ingram is the number 1 rated 3-4 OLB in this draft.
- Chicago Bears: Kendall Wright, WR/KR, Baylor
Wright had a terrible combine. I still see him going in the 1st. He plays fast on tape and maybe Wright will hit a better time at his pro-day. And the Bears need to add a WR with more than just blazing speed.
- Tennessee Titans: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
Whitney Mercilus is a really good fit for the Titans. Who need an upgrade on their D-line after losing Babin in free agency last year.
- Cincinnati Bengals: David Wilson, RB, Virginia Tech
It would seem Benson is not coming back. And unless they address HB in free agency They have a major hole in the backfield.
- Cleveland Browns: Nick Perry, DE, USC
Cleveland needs a better pass rush to help out that secondary. And with the rookie season Sheard had, that could be a D-line to fear!
- Detroit Lions: Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
After Brees proved to them that all their secondary woes were not solved they go after the best available corner.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Dont'a Hightower, ILB, Alabama
Pittsburgh just cut James Farrior, so they need someone to play beside Timmons in that 3-4 scheme.
- Denver Broncos: Devon Still, DT, Penn State
Brodrick Bunkley had a great year as a run-stuffer, but the Broncos don't really have anything next to him. While McBean and Thomas did well against the run, they offered no pass rush.
- Houston Texans: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech
The Texans need a big WR to put next to Johnson. Hill, after a monster combine, looks to have the ability to Stretch the field and go up and get the ball in the redzone.
- New England Patriots: Mark Barron, SS, Alabama
The Patriots need help at safety. And he could drop to No. 27 because he hasn't been able to work out because of a double hernia surgery.
- Green Bay Packers: Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
Branch is the 3rd rated 3-4 OLB and Green Bay is in serious need of some help opposite of Mathews.
- Baltimore Ravens: Fletcher Cox, DT/DE, Mississippi State
Ravens will select the best player available.
- Pittsburgh Steelers: Cordy Glenn, G, Georgia
The 49ers Sign Mike Wallace and in return the Steelers receive their 1st round pick. LG is a major issue for the Steelers and they sure it up for the for see-able future.
- St. Louis Rams(From Patriots): Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
TRADE! Rams go up and get their 1st round WR to help Bradford out. And The Pats will drop back and get the Dline they wanted in the 2nd rd.
- New York Giants:: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
David Bass was suspect at best last season. And this is also best player available. I feel being the 32nd pick there might be some offers for it, and I think the Giants would be more than willing to trade down.