There is still a ton of talent on the board, and can't wonder what to think the St. Louis Rams will do with their three picks in the top 13 of the round. I really think they could walk away with one of the most solid drafts this season. Check out who I think St. Louis will grab with their picks and check out what QB sneaks into the 2nd round?
33. St. Louis (Michael Brockers) – Rueben Randle, WR, LSU – I really like this pick here, and I think they are getting the best WR left on the board.
34. Indianapolis (Andrew Luck) – Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford – Why not give Luck his favorite target from college.
35. Baltimore (None) – Courtney Upshaw, DE/OLB, Alabama – Easy pick, they get a stud Linebacker who is going to be hungrier then ever.
36. Denver (None) – Devon Still, DT, Penn State, Denver lost Bunkley and this will be a good fit here at 36.
37. Cleveland (Trent Richardson, Brandon Weeden) – Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech, They get a WR that should have been in the first round, what a huge steal.
38. Jacksonville (Justin Blackmon) – Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama, What a good fit, I love this pick. They get great value for him.
39. St. Louis – Cordy Glenn, OT/OG, Georgia – They get a huge steal here. He is one of the best lineman in this draft, who can play all positions on the line.
40. Carolina (Luke Kuechly) – Casey Hayward, CB, Vanderbilt – Carolina gets a corner here, they wanted Gilmore in the first, but took the best linebacker in the draft.
41. Buffalo (Stephon Gilmore) – Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina – Two South Carolina players in 2 rounds? I think they are crazy for passing on Martin too but they get Offensive help.
42. Miami (Ryan Tannehill) – Vinny Curry, DE, Marshall – Miami gets my favorite player in the draft. He will be a huge steal for them at 42.
43. Seattle (Bruce Irvin) – Jerel Worthy, DT, Michigan State – Pete Carroll is getting his defense strapped.
44. Kansas City (Dontari Poe) – Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah State – They wanted Luke Kuechly, but they get a guy who is just as athletic if not more.
45. St. Louis – Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska – St. Louis finishes strong with a huge pick to help out their line backer corps.
46. Philadelphia (Fletcher Cox) – Amini Silatolu, OT/OG, Midwestern State- This is a BPA pick, who can come in and help protect Vick immediately.
47. New York Jets (Quinton Coples) – Brian Quick, Appalachian State – A very big bodied WR, who can help Sanchez stretch the field.
48. New England (Chandler Jones, Donta Hightower) – Trumaine Johnson, CB, Montana – A very big physical corner who is not afraid to get in the face of someone.
49. San Diego (Melvin Ingram) – Jonathan Martin, OT, Stanford – I don’t know how a guy with great intelligence slips this far. They get a steal in the draft and a replacement for Marcus McNeil.
50. Chicago (Shea McClellin) – Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers – This is a big bodied WR, who can line up opposite of Brandon Marshall.
51. Philadelphia – Mychal Kendricks, ILB, California – A very fast and athletic Linebacker to help the eagles. He can play all the spots and has very good skills.
52. Tennessee (Kendall Wright) – Kendall Reyes, DE/DT, Connecticut – A big boy, who can move. People talked about Poe but Reyes was just as impressive at the Combine.
53. Cincinnati (Dre Kirkpatrick, Kevin Zeitler) – Lamar Miller, RB, Miami – The Bengals get a very solid runningback in the second round. Miller is young and hungry.
54. Detroit (Riley Reiff) – Josh Robinson, CB/KR, UCF – One of my favorite CB/KR’s in the draft, Lions finally pick a CB after 4 years.
55. Atlanta (None) – Mike Adams, OT, Ohio State – They need a OT, I am not a fan of Sam Baker, with their first pick in the draft, they get their guy.
56. Pittsburgh (David DeCastro) – Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson – A big body who will they will fall in love with in the Oil City.
57. Denver – Brock Osweiler, QB, Arizona State – This is a good pick, they like him to develop behind Peyton Manning.
58. Houston (Whitney Mercilus) – Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson – A great fit for the Texans, they now have their Patriot Punch at TE.
59. Green Bay (Nick Perry) – Jayron Hosley, CB, Virginia Tech – With Charles getting up there in age, and Hosley falling, why not get him and let him develop behind the best.
60. Baltimore – Peter Konz, C/OG, Wisconsin – Konz should have been a first rounder, but with an ankle issue, he falls to team with a very old center.
61. San Francisco (A.J. Jenkins) – Zach Brown, OLB, UNC - Brown is a very good player, who could come in and help out right away.
62. New England – Kelechi Osemele, OG/OT, Iowa State – With the Pats last pick they get a much needed player on the line. Osemele can play all positions.
63. New York Giants (David Wilson) – Andre Branch, DE/OLB, Clemson – Branch is very good off the edge, he could easily be the pick since he fell this far.