We have 323 fantastic sports blogs in SB Nation, so in case you didn't have a chance to read them all today we've collected the best stuff right here. Get sports smart in no time fast!
- Federal Baseball says that manager Davey Johnson still thinks the Nationals can compete in the NL East this season.
- Over The Monster appreciates the massive deal to which the Red Sox signed Adrian Gonzalez even more in light of some recent lucrative contracts that teams have handed out.
- The Crawfish Boxes previews the 2012 Houston Astros pitching staff.
- Twinkie Town takes a look at what kind of value the Twins can expect from their defense this year.
- Jeremy Lin's post-surgery fan Q&A was strange.
- JJ Hickson is putting up some numbers in Portland, but that doesn't mean it was a mistake for the Kings to dump him.
- The Bulls are losing steam without Derrick Rose, and it's time to wonder whether they're hiding something about his groin injury.
- Stampede Blue on RG3 turning down an offer for a private workout for the Colts.
- How would Bill Parcells coaching the Saints affect Drew Brees? Canal Street Chronicles looks at that very question.
- The Seahawks received the most radical makeover in today's uniforms reveal, and Field Gulls dives into it.
- Is the general manager the source of the problems in Jacksonville? Big Cat County tries to find out.
- Stumptown Footy breaks down some of the defensive struggles the Portland Timbers continue to cope with.
- Coming off a huge win over the LA Galaxy, The Bent Musket wonders who goes to the bench when Benny Feilhaber returns.
- Bloody Elbow's Steph Daniels interviews jiu-jitsu guru Eddie Bravo.