1. Indianapolis Colts: Andrew Luck, QB, Stanford
2. Washington Redskins: Robert Griffin III, QB, Baylor
3. Minnesota Vikings: Matt Kalil, OT, USC
4. Cleveland Browns: Trent Richardson, RB, Alabama: This pick needs to be an offensive skill player. The only 2 worthy of here are T-Rich and Blackmon, and Richardson is higher ahead on the board then Blackmon.
5. Tampa Buccaneers: Morris Claiborne, CB, LSU
6. St. Louis Rams: Fletcher Cox, DT, Miss St.: Some may say he's a reach here, but he's a better prospect then Blackmon in my eyes. He could make a nasty combo with Quinn and Long.
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: Justin Blackmon, WR, OK. St.
8. Miami Dolphins: Ryan Tannehill, QB, Texas A&M
9. Carolina Panthers: Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
10. Buffalo Bills: Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
11. Kansas City Chiefs: David DeCastro, OG, Stanford: A little early for a Guard in my eyes, but with a high floor this pick is justified
12. Seattle Seahawks: Luke Kuechly, LB, BC: Perfect replacement for Hawthorne
13. Arizona Cardinals: Melvin Ingram, OLB, South Carolina
14. Dallas Cowboys: Dre Kirkpatrick, CB, Alabama: Despite signing Carr, the Cowboys could still use one more CB.
15. Philadelphia Eagles: Michael Floyd, WR, ND: Not the team's biggest need, but the value is hard to pass up here.
16. New York Jets: Jonathon Martin, OT, Stanford
17. Cincinatti Bengals (from OAK): Stephon Gilmore, CB, South Carolina
18. San Diego Chargers: Courtney Upshaw, OLB, Bama
19. Chicago Bears: Quinton Coples, DE, UNC: Farther down then people think he'll go, but with his concerns this is a fair projection. If the Bears can get out his potential they'll have the next Peppers.
20. Tennesee Titans: Michael Brockers, DT, LSU
21. Cincinatti Bengals: Cordy Glenn, OG/OT, Georgia
22. Cleveland Browns (from ATL): Kendall Wright, WR, Baylor
23. Detroit Lions: Janoris Jenkins, CB, Northern Alabama
24. Pittsburgh Steelers: Mark Barron, S, Alabama
25. Denver Broncos: Devon Still, DT, Penn St.
26. Houston Texans: Stephen Hill, WR, Georgia Tech: Not sure how well Worthy fits Phillips' 3-4, so for here gotta go WR.
27. New England Patriots: Whitney Mercilus, DE/OLB, Illinois
28. Green Bay Packers: Jerrell Worthy, DT/DE, MSU
29. Baltimore Ravens: Peter Konz, C, Wisconsin
30. San Fransisco 49ers: Nick Perry, DE/OLB, USC: Smith really surprised me as a rookie, but looking at this roster they could use one more pass rusher to couple with him down the road. Perry has excellent value here.
31. New England Patriots: Donta' Hightower, LB, Bama
32. New York Giants: Coby Fleener, TE, Stanford: Not their biggest need right now, but down the road it could be. Martellus Bennet is on a one year deal and no one really knows how good he is anyway, and Ballard is coming off of a major injury. Couple that with the value Fleener provides here and I think this is a realistic projection for April 26th.
33. St. Louis Rams: Ruben Randle, WR, LSU
34. Indianapolis Colts: Andre Branch, DE, Clemson: When a team is in this much full fledged rebuilding mode, I think you have no choice but to just go BPA wherever you can. Mathis is resigned and Freeney's staying, but they are likely on the downside of their careers. Branch is the best player I have available here.
35. Minnesota Vikings: Zach Brown, LB, UNC
37. Cleveland Browns: Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin: A suitable replacement for Steinbach
38. Jacksonville Jaguars: Chandler Jones, DE, Syracuse
39. St. Louis Rams (from WAS): Lamar Miller, RB, Miami
40. Carolina Panthers: Alshon Jeffery, WR, South Carolina
41. Buffalo Bills: Dwayne Allen, TE, Clemson: the 40 time was dissapointing but his tape is excellent. At the least will be a very effective red zone target, something this team needs.
42. Miami Dolphins: Harrison Smith, S, Notre Dame
43. Seattle Seahawks: David Wilson, RB, Va Tech: Marshawn Lynch had a great season and the Seahawks successfully resigned him, but the position lacks depth. Wilson has home run ability with his straight line speed and could pair very well with Lynch.
44. Kansas City Chiefs: Alameda Ta'amu, DT, Washington
45. Dallas Cowboys: Vinny Curry, DE/OLB, Marshall
46. Philadelphia Eagles: Kendall Reyes, DT, UConn
47. New York Jets: Doug Martin, RB, BSU
48. New England Patriots (from OAK): Amini Silatolu, OG, Midwestern St.
49. San Diego Chargers: Mohamed Sanu, WR, Rutgers
50. Chicago Bears: Kelechi Osmele, OG/OT, Iowa St.
51. Philadelphia Eagles: Lavonte David, LB, Nebraska
52. Tennesee Titans: Brandon Brooks, OG, Miami (OH)
53. Cincinnati Bengals: Chris Polk, RB, Washington
54. Detroit Lions: Bobby Wagner, LB, Utah St.
55. Atlanta Falcons: Ben Jones, C, Georgia
56. Pittsburgh Steelers: Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska: Great value here, and although its not the biggest need its hard to pass this guy up at #56.
57. Denver Broncos: Brandon Thompson, DT, Clemson: just 3 DT's on the roster now, 2 of whom are coming off of season ending injuries and the last being Mitch Unrein. Marcus Thomas seems likely to be resigned, but even if they do this position is such a need the Broncos could forseeably address it with both of its first picks.
58. Houston Texans: Shea McClellin, OLB, BSU: With Mario Williams gone, this team could use another edge rusher for their 3-4. McClellin is flying up boards and is considered the ideal fit at 3-4 OLB.
60. Green Bay Packers: Bruce Irvin, OLB, WVU
61. Baltimore Ravens: Jared Crick, DE/DT, Nebraska: the Ravens took a hit to their DL depth this offseason. Crick could help bring some of it back.
62. San Fransisco 49ers: Jayron Hosley, CB, Va Tech.
63. New England Patriots: Markelle Martin, S, Ok. St.
64. New York Giants: Bobby Massie, OT, Mississippi St.: Has some techinical flaws but Flaherty is one of the best in the biz, and can get this physical specimen ready to go early in his career.