In addition to my mock draft below, please feel free to comment on my Mock Draft Competition Rules. I think it would be a great way to see who had the best mock draft when April 26th comes. I fully anticipate getting a lock of criticism for my mock but you never know!
1. Colts - QB Andrew Luck - The inevitable
2. Redskins - QB Robert Griffin III - The inevitable part 2
3. Vikings - OT Matt Kalil - The inevitable part 3 unless they get a huge trade offer
4. Browns - RB Trent Richardson - No chance with D. Patterson re-signed do they take Claiborne. WRs will be available at the 22 spot, but Richardson will not be.
6. Rams - WR Justin Blackmon - Bradford finally gets a legitimate weapon.
7. Jaguars - DE Melvin Ingram - Mincey was re-signed but they still need a DE on the other side. Kampman can't say healthy...
8. Dolphins - QB Ryan Tannehill - The staff with the Dolphins are very familiar with Tannehill. Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things?
10. Bills - OT Riley Reiff - The Bills will need a new left tackle, especially if D. Bell leaves in Free Agency. They might need him anyways.
12. Seahawks - DE/OLB Courtney Upshaw - Upshaw can get after the QB on passing downs and even play SAM LB on running downs. Nonstop motor fits Carroll's mantra.
13. Cardinals - ILB Luke Kuechly - The Cards would have gone with OL Jonathan Martin if Levi Brown hadn't re-signed, but Kuechly is too good to pass up at this spot.
16. Jets - WR Michael Floyd - A new weapon for Sanchez. Hopefully he survives the circus that is the New York Jets locker room.
17. Bengals - OG David Decastro - The Bengals run to the podium to pick up the best guard in the draft.
19. Bears - OT/OG Cordy Glenn - It works well because he could potentially play tackle, but if not, he will fit perfectly in at guard. The Bear's O Line was a sieve.
21. Bengals - DE Whitney Mercilus - Losing Fanene and Rucker in Free Agency hurts. The Bengals will look to add to their depleted pass rush.
22. Browns - WR Kendall Wright - Wright plays fast and hopefully isn't just a product of a Heisman winning QB's arm.
23. Lions - CB Janoris Jenkins - Character concerns let Jenkins fall this far. The Lions stop his slide and are thankful to have him.
24. Steelers - ILB Dont'a Hightower - Pittsburgh's LB group is getting old, Farrior has been cut, and arguably higher priority needs like OL and Nose Tackle don't have prospects that will fill those needs like Hightower will fill this one.
25. Broncos - DT Michael Brockers - The Broncos are hurting for DT's especially after Broderick Bunkley left in Free Agency. Brockers will help.
26. Texans - WR Stephen Hill - Coming from Georgia Tech's triple option offense, you can bet Hill knows how to block downfield. Plus he is 6'4" 215 pounds, with almost almost 30 YPC.
27. Patriots - DE Andre Branch - The Patriots definitly need some help getting to the passer. Branch did that really well while playing for Clemson this year.
28. Green Bay - DE/OLB Nick Perry - Green Bay will have a pass rusher to pair with Clay Matthews. He will be sorely needed.
31. Patriots - DE Chandler Jones - Who is kidding themselves? This pick will probably be traded. If they don't perhaps they double up on pass rushers.