BUDDY RYAN- Profile
96.8 career passer rating, 64.28 career completion%, 232/107 td/int career, 43 rsh tds
- Steve Young >>6-2, 205 -extemely high football IQ, accuracy(1984 a then record 112.8 passer rating) dependable, consistent, efficient
Running Backs :
10 seasons w/1000+ yards. 275 yrd single game record, 125 total career td's
- Walter Payton >>5-10, 205 -complete player, no weaknesses
- Earl Campbell >>5-11, 232-elite powerback- Matt Suhey >> 5-11, 220 (fullback for my two horses)
Offensive Tackles :
- Jonathen Ogden(LT) >>6-9, 345 - dominant size and strength
- Flozell Adams(RT) >>6-7, 338 - elite size and strength
Interior Linemen :
- Nate Newton(LG) >>6-3, 335
- Derek Kennard(C) >>6-3, 333 } strong inside presence
- Larry Allen(RG) >>6-3, 325
Wide Recievers :
Devin Hester>> 5-11, 190 -
- Cris Carter >>6-3, 208 - elite size, pure hands(spectacular catch specialist), technician
- Calvin Johnson>>6-5, 236 - dominant size, elite speed, automatic 1-1 mismatch-
kick/punt return specialist,
- Kellen Winslow Sr.>>6-5, 251 - great size, elite speed for position, dominant high volume - high production reciever
- Matt Stover >>5-11, 180 - 84% career field goal rate tp 5 all time
Gamplan: Ground and Pound then pound some more to set up aggressive downfield PlayAction Pass.
I feel my line would to consistently open lanes for my powerful runners. Since I have two, we would steadily pound defenses. Forcing adjustments my high-powered passing game would easily to advantage of. Ready for a shoot out... rather run it down your throat.
Defensive Tackles :
} dominant inside presence
- Sam Adams >>6-3, 350 - pocket-pusher
Warren Sapp >>6-2, 300 - inside pass rusher
Defensive Ends :
- Leon Lett >>6-6, 290 - versatile, fits scheme, played defensive tackle as well ;)
- Simeon Rice >>6-5, 268 - edge setter, elite pass rusher
- Rickey Jackson(OLB) >>6-2, 243 - dominant pass rush specialist
- Mike Singletary(MLB) >>6-0, 230 - outstanding range & IQ, defensive cornerstone
- Pat Swilling(OLB) >>6-3, 250 - dominant pass rush spcialist
- Mel Blount >>6-3, 220 - prototypical dominant size & IQ, intense bump-n-press man coverage specialist, abuses opponents
- Lester Hayes >>6-0, 200 - press man specialist, physical corner, technician
Bob Sanders(FS) >>5-9, 206 - great range, great instincts, high intensity player, tough physical safety John Lynch(SS) >>6-2, 220 - outstanding IQ, all-time top feared tackler
- Reggie Roby>>6-3, 258
Gameplan : Buddy Ryan. Get to the quarterback!
My corners on defense will allow me to stifle most, if not all receivers quite effectively on a consistent bases.
An aggressive 46 style front, and talented back-end I believe would prove to much for teams when trying to
pace my offense.
In the record books, this team stacks up well, but stats and records to the side. I think my team would line up, kick-ass, and let it all hangout. As the late great Walter Payton would say.
*Thanks to MadDrac, you did a good job mane. Alot of fun for me as well.*