Manny Pacquiao will be looking to defend his welterweight title and status as one of the two best fighter in the world tomorrow (Saturday) night on HBO pay-per-view when he takes on undefeated Timothy Bradley. Before the men can step in the ring, they had to make weight. Manny stepped onto the scales this evening in Las Vegas and hit an official weight of 147 pounds.
Pacquiao's trainer, Freddie Roach, has been very outspoken in his confidence that Pacquaio will run through Bradley and we'll get to see if that happens tomorrow when the two men step through the ropes.
Manny Pacquiao's Last 5 Fights
- W (Majority Decision) - Juan Manuel Marquez
- W (Unanimous Decision) - Shane Mosley
- W (Unanimous Decision) - Antonio Margarito
- W (Unanimous Decision) - Joshua Clottey
- W (TKO - 12) - Miguel Cotto
We'll have live round-by-round coverage, results, previews, predictions and much more over the coming days so keep your browser locked in.