Tom Brady gets a lot of crap from people for being smug and good-looking and somewhat stylish and being married to a supermodel and living in a castle and being the male spokesperson for UGG boots. But maybe he'll change your mind in this new commercial for UGG where he wears a gingham shirt under a cashmere sweater and looks smug while playing invisible football! Oh wait, maybe not.
I'm not TOTALLY clear on the rules for Invisible Football, but let me see if I can extrapolate based on what I've seen in this video. The basic rules:
- Tom Brady is all-time quarterback
- You gotta look as smug as possible while you play this
- Only children can be eligible receivers
- You must be fully willing to tackle a child at a moment's notice
- The goal line is determined as behind whoever you can perform a front-flip over
- Finger-point taunting is key
- You have to go back to what you were doing immediately after the first touchdown is scored and act as if nothing at all has happened
This game is super confusing. I'll just wear Crocs.