Bucs coach Greg Schiano told season ticket holders this morning that the Bucs were the laughingstock of the NFL and that's why he was hired.— Pewter Report (@PewterReport) October 3, 2013
Schiano said to season ticket holders this morning this "situation needed Greg Schiano."— Pewter Report (@PewterReport) October 3, 2013
A NON-EXHAUSTIVE LIST OF OTHER SITUATIONS THAT NEED GREG SCHIANO:
1. "Football is fun and enjoyable."
2. "A reserve defensive lineman is smiling on the bench during a stoppage in play while remembering a treasured childhood memory."
3. "It's been years since I listened to 'Let the Bodies Hit the Floor.'"
4. "Who will eat the rats?"
5. "I need a host of opinions about Boz Scaggs. Immediately."
6. "My house is not soaked in gasoline even a little bit."
7. "No one is screaming advice at the screen during this Katherine Heigl movie."
8. "Hey, there aren't any cigarette butts in this holiday toy collection box."
9. "Oh no, that baby has learned how to laugh!"
Bill Hanstock, David Roth, Matt Ufford, Ryan Van Bibber, Jason Kirk, and Jon Bois contributed to this List.