The only thing that beats an everyman making a half-court shot is watching that same man celebrate.
In a game where the Clippers had so little to cheer about, it was the perfect time for everyman to come to the rescue. And what a job: the shot, the lean to affect the trajectory, the basket, the cheers, the pose that included a full X formation. It's all here. Thanks, everyman.
More in the NBA:
• Metta World Peace greets cops wearing Cookie Monster pajamas
• Magic trade J.J. Redick, 3 others at deadline
• Josh Smith staying in Atlanta after all
• Celtics make trade for backcourt help
• NBA's best trade was made four months ago