Upsets have ruled the day in the 2013 WCG-Accenture Match Play Championship, with all four No. 1 seeds having been knocked out of the tournament. Second-seeded Bubba Watson is the highest ranked player remaining, and he'll face No. 11 Jason Day on Saturday. Television schedule information as well as tee times for Watson, Day and the rest of the field are below, all times Eastern.
Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy may be out of things, but there are still some big names in the field. No. 3 seed Ian Poulter and fifth-seeded Graeme McDowell are both still involved, and there are some unlikely candidates still in play. Last-seeded Shane Lowery still has a shot at the win, as does No. 15 seed Tim Clark.
Noon-2 p.m. - Golf Channel
2-6 p.m. - NBC
12 p.m. - 6 p.m. XM 93, Sirius 208
- 9:10 a.m. Robert Garrigus and Fredrik Jacobson
- 9:22 a.m. Nicolas Colsaerts and Matt Kuchar
- 9:10 a.m. Scott Piercy and Steve Stricker
- 9:22 a.m. Tim Clark and Ian Poulter
- 9:34 a.m. Shane Lowry and Graeme McDowell
- 9:46 a.m. Bubba Watson and Jason Day
- 9:34 a.m. Gonzalo Fdez-Castano and Webb Simpson
- 9:46 a.m. Martin Kaymer and Hunter Mahan
More from SB Nation: