There's a three-way tie at the top of the leaderboard as the 2013 Tampa Bay Championship enters the final round. Kevin Streelman, Justin Leonard and George Coetzee are all tied at six-under, and another nine men sit within two strokes of the lead.
Streelman had the best day on Saturday, shooting six-under and climbing from 30th place to a tie for first. It'll take a repeat performance to hold off the field, with Jim Furyk and Luke Donald among those inside the top 10.
Television coverage of the final round begins on the Golf Channel from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. ET, then switching to NBC from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. ET for the close of the tournament. Radio coverage will be via the PGA Tour Network, XM Channel 93.
Tee times for the leaders are below, all times ET, and complete tee times for the field can be found here.
- 12:50 pm Roberto Castro and Justin Hicks
- 1:00 pm Brian Harman and Shawn Stefani
- 1:10 pm Molder, Bryce Molder and Jordan Spieth
- 1:20 pm Tag Ridings and Luke Donald
- 1:30 pm Ben Kohles and Greg Chalmers
- 1:40 pm George Coetzee and Jim Furyk
- 1:50 pm Kevin Streelman and Justin Leonard