Thirty-two teams will compete in the 2013 CollegeInsider.com tournament, which got under way Tuesday.
This is the fifth year of the tournament, and the second time it has had a field of 32 teams. It began in 2009 as a 16-team tournament.
Eight teams advance to the second round following Tuesday's action, and eight more will follow Wednesday night. The remaining 16 teams will be seeded and bracketed based on regular-season performance and how they looked in the first round.
The second round will be played March 22-24, the quarterfinals will follow on March 26-27 and the semifinals are set for March 29-30. The championship game, which will be televised by the CBS Sports Network, is scheduled for April 2. All of the other games in the tournament can be streamed online at Watchcollegeinsider.com.
Here's the full list of Wednesday's games, all times ET.
- Elon at Canisius, 7 p.m.
- Fairfield at Kent State, 7 p.m.
- Green Bay at Bradley, 8 p.m.
- South Alabama at Tulane, 8 p.m.
- Chicago State at Illinois-Chicago, 8 p.m.
- North Dakota at Northern Iowa, 8 p.m.
- Oral Roberts at UT Arlington, 8:30 p.m.
- High Point at UC Irvine, 10:30 p.m.
- Cal Poly at Weber State, 9 p.m.
- Air Force at Hawaii, midnight