Soobum Im-USA TODAY Sports
Tony Parker returned to the lineup and the Spurs won their fourth straight game Friday.
Tony Parker returned to the San Antonio Spurs (53-16) lineup after missing eight games and scored 22 points with five assists as the Spurs beat the Utah Jazz (34-35), 104-97, in overtime Friday. It was San Antonio's fourth straight win and Utah's third straight loss.
For more on the story, visit SLC Dunk or Pounding The Rock
Tim Duncan had 19 points, 16 rebounds and five assists for the Spurs. Kawhi Leonard had 21 points and eight rebounds, and Danny Green had 15 points.
Mo Williams led the Jazz with 23 points and eight assists. Al Jefferson scored 18 points with 13 rebounds, Alec Burks scored 14 points off the bench and Paul Millsap scored 11 points.
The Jazz now trail the Los Angeles Lakers by two games in the race for eighth place in the Western Conference standings. The Lakers are in action against the Washington Wizards Friday.
More from SB Nation:
• Saturday's March Madness TV schedule
• How the NBA can compete with NCAA's one-and-done stupidity
• An open letter to NBA nerds at the start of March Madness
• Derrick Rose: "I just know I'm close"
• Andrew Sharp: LeBron is our MJ
• The best NBA draft prospects of March Madness