The Wolverines start to open it up with an 8 point lead.
Mitch McGary's elbow jumper extends the Wolverines' lead over the Orange to eight points 53-45 in a see-saw ending. He has a double-double now with 10 points and 11 rebounds.
Michigan has hit eight threes, although it's taken 24 attempts. Trey Burke still hasn't made much of an impact, as he's been limited to one point in the second half and just four total.
C.J. Fair has 11 points in the second half, keeping Syracuse alive. He's had to sustain a team that has recieved a combined two points from James Southerland and Michael Carter-Williams.
With just under 4 minutes remaining, Syracuse is coming down to its last chances.
More in College Basketball:
• 10 things you should know about the Final Four
• Rick Pitino's elusive title
• The 5 things that will decide Louisville-Wichita State
• Jabari Parker and Chicago's new basketball lineage
• Living and playing basketball with cancer
• Andrew Wiggins is the anti-LeBron