We broke down the Detroit Pistons this week on the Drive & Kick with the excellent Vincent Goodwill from the Detroit News. Here's a rundown:
- OK, what's wrong? Vince says it's a little bit of everything, but mostly it's the defense.
- Josh Smith as the strongest voice in the locker room and whether the big frontcourt can work.
- Is Greg Monroe long for the Pistons?
- Fat Lever gets namedropped.
- The Rajon Rondo rumors that won't go away.
- The evolution of Brandon Jennings, and whether he can guide the Pistons long-term.
- As for the mix, Vince calls it a "big soup of ugly."
- We also delved into Detroit, and how the Pistons can get back in the city's good graces.