In this evening's continuing series, we at SB Nation are grading Super Bowl commercials live as they appear. Our rulings are scientific, objective, and absolute.
Let's all gather around for a message of peace from a company whose name is a weapon. During Super Bowl XLVIII, Axe is airing a Super Bowl commercial in affiliation with Peace One Day, a nonprofit organization dedicated to upholding an annual day of international cease-fire. It is nice.
This is our ruling:
This commercial is for:
- Folks who buy that the United States would ever, EVER observe an international day of ceasefire
- Proponents of people-Lysol
- Pacifist 23-year-old bros in nightclubs
• Seahawks dominate Broncos in Super blowout, 43-8
• MANNINGFACE: Peyton Manning Super Bowl mood chart | #Lookit
• 2014 NFL Power Rankings: We believe in Philly (but not Denver)
• See the Super Bowl commercials again | Watch the mini-Seinfeld reunion
• Bruno Mars, Chili Peppers deliver | Ranking every halftime show ever
• Jon Bois' crazy Breaking Madden Super Bowl basically came true