1 a.m. ET: Men's Slopestyle, Qualification
5 a.m.: Ladies' Slopestyle, Qualification
- Slopestyle makes its Olympic debut this year. Competitors are judged as they snowboard down a slope that features obstacles such as rails, quarter pipes and jumps. There are two runs in each round, with the best judged scores advancing.
- Americans: Three men, four women. USA's Shaun White decided not to compete in slopestyle, citing injury struggles and a treacherous course.
9 a.m.: Ladies' Moguls, Qualification 1
- Skiers traverse a bumpy slope, performing two jumps. Judges weigh how competitors work their way through the moguls, as well as the difficulty of the jumps.
- Four Americans will compete.
10:30 a.m.: Team, Men's Short Program
12:10 p.m.: Team, Pairs Short Program
- It's the first Olympic year for team figure skating. Representatives from competing nations will compete in short program (men's, women's, pairs), free program (men's, women's, pairs), short dance and free dance.
- The team figure skating medal will be awarded on Sun., Feb. 9 after all events are complete.
In the United States, all events can be watched live on NBCOlympics.com, or through NBC Sports' Live Extra app. Authentication through your cable or satellite provider is required, however.
NBC will tape-delay portions of each competition in primetime at 8 p.m. ET Thursday on NBC. They will encore their primetime, tape-delayed coverage at 1:35 a.m. ET Friday.