Based on nothing but poetry and how much each makes me want to see the event being advertised (note: I can't find the taglines for a couple of the ones in the teens -- they were probably "Get Ready to Watch Wrestling" and "Don't Forget to Pay Money to Watch Wrestling ," I bet):
- 1: The Greatest Wrestling Event of All Time!
- 27: The Biggest WrestleMania Ever*
- 5: The Mega Powers Explode (hell yes)
- 9: An Event of Epic Proportions
- 30: Laissez les bons temps rouler
- 6: The Ultimate Challenge
- 10: Ten Years in the Making
- 4: What the World Is Watching
- 18: The One and Only
- 7: Superstars and Stripes Forever
- 2: The Premier Sporting Event of the Year!
- 19: Dare to Dream **
- 29: Greatness vs. Redemption***
- 28: Once in a Lifetime****
- 25: The 25th Anniversary of WrestleMania
- 20: Where It All Begins ... Again
- 24: The Biggest WrestleMania under the Sun
- 3: Bigger! Better! Badder!
- 16: All Day Long
- 26. Get All Fired Up
- 22: Big Time!
- 13: Heat!
- 21: WrestleMania Goes Hollywood
- 8: Friendship Torn Apart!
- 23: All Grown Up*****
- 17: Houston ... We Have a Problem
- 14: dX-Raided
- 15: The Ragin' Climax
Good God Almighty
* Hard to top, but also a lie. The main event involved The Miz. Actually, could be beaten if a subsequent WrestleMania calls itself "The Actual Biggest WrestleMania Ever."
** An event with the tagline "Dare to Dream" also used a song by Limp Bizkit called "Crack Addict" as its theme. The early 2000s remain unparalleled.
*** A fine summary of the intended Rock-Cena storyline, but ruined by that not being the actual storyline.
**** Also a lie. The Rock and John Cena would meet again a year later.
***** All grown up? It's not all grown up. It's a pro wrestling event. A pro wrestling event involving Donald Trump.