Kevin Pangos was one of five Bulldogs in double figures.
The No. 24 Gonzaga Bulldogs didn't have two of their starters Monday night against the San Francisco Dons, but everyone pitched in to lead the Bulldogs to a wire-to-wire 69-41 win at home.
It was announced Monday night that shooting guard Gary Bell Jr. would miss four to six weeks with a broken hand, and center Sam Dower missed his second game in a row with a back injury.
With those two players missing and Kyle Dranginis and Drew Barham elevated into a four-guard starting lineup, Gonzaga scored the first seven points and never trailed.
Five players scored in double figures for the Bulldogs. Barham led the team with 15 points, Przemek Karnowski had 11, and three players had 10: Kevin Pangos, David Stockton and Gerard Coleman. Pangos also had seven rebounds and four assists.
Gonzaga returns to play Thursday when it hosts the St. Mary's Gaels.
• Adreian Payne offers perfect NBA skill set
• Bill Walton delivers classic performance in season debut
• Michigan loses Mitch McGary to back surgery
• Andre Dawkins has a story (and he'd rather not talk about it)
• Latest college basketball scores